"Reality can dawn only in an unclouded mind. It is always THERE, to BE accepted, but its acceptance depends on your WILLINGNESS TO HAVE IT. To know reality MUST involve the willingness to judge Unreality FOR WHAT IT IS. This is the RIGHT use of selective perception. To overlook nothingness is merely to judge it correctly, and because of your ability to evaluate it truly, to LET IT GO. Knowledge cannot dawn on a mind full of illusions, because truth and illusions are irreconcilable. Truth is whole, and CANNOT be known by PART of a mind." [chapter 9J, Urtext ACIM]
Miracle Session + Questions and Answers
Please join us in this class. This class starts with an introduction to come into a meditative state of receptivity. Participants in the class asked questions and Wim H. gave answers. Watch the video below if you please. Thank you for joining!
Contents of the Video
- 0:00 Introduction
- 8:32 Prayer for forgiveness
- 12:31 Can I send out love without meeting others physically?
- 19:12 How do I ask for healing?
- 22:29 How do I ask for healing? part 2
- 25:43 How does the mind work?
- 28:52 Can we pray for peace for my cats?
- 30:14 Memories of Past events return to me as happy occasions, how can that happen?
- 32:50 How to respond to recurring moments that continue physical discomforts?
- 37:01 My Peace I give unto You
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
When I said, “my peace I give unto you,” I meant it. Peace came from God through me to YOU. It was FOR you, but you did not ask. When a brother is sick, it is because HE IS NOT ASKING FOR PEACE, and therefore he does not know he HAS it. The ACCEPTANCE of peace is the denial of illusion, and sickness IS an illusion. Yet every Son of God has the power to deny illusions ANYWHERE in the Kingdom, merely by denying them completely in himself. [Urtext ACIM Ch 9 I]